From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: after finally doing my emerge -e world successfully, my regular world update fails
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 16:42:31
1 On 2017-12-22 11:45, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2
3 > sys-apps/systemd openrc python_targets_python2_7 abi_x86_32 -sysv-utils
4 >
5 > to /etc/portage/package.use
6 >
7 > With this, both, openrc and systemd build just fine.
8 >
9 > My init system is openrc, and with this all seems to work just fine.
10
11 Would you mind explaining why you need systemd installed? (100% real
12 question, no intention to start another ember-war).
15 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
16 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
17 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.