From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Ext4 for a new installation?
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 05:15:07
1 On 2 Feb 2009, at 04:50, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > Stroller wrote:
3 >> For more funroll-loopiness I contemplate using ext4 for the new
4 >> system I'm about to install.
5 >> Anyone know of any LiveCDs that would support this?
6 >
7 > Yep, SystemRescueCD supports it:
8 >
9 > http://www.sysresccd.org
10 >
11 > It's even Gentoo-based, what a deal! ;)
12
13 Thanks! That sounds great! I know it's possible to install Gentoo
14 using other LiveCDs, but have always used a Gentoo one in the past,
15 just because it's been available. Hence I'd be worrying about
16 incompatibilities when chrooting in, if I used a non-Gentoo one.
17
18 Stroller.