From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Pasting jacked up for mnths now... like a bugger
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:51:11
1 On 2010-06-06 22:13, Harry Putnam wrote:
2
3 > I disagree that we all are accustomed to Cntl-v etc. That is more a
4 > windows phenomena... long time linux (X) users are more accustomed to
5 > left mouse highlight... middle mouse paste, I think, at lest I am.
6
7 I'm not alone then... :-D
8
9 About your problem, does pasting work in other apps or terminals? What X
10 version are you using (i.e. when did your problems start)? Could some
11 setting in firefox be the problem (I remember needing to set
12 middlemouse.contentLoadURL to false due to some problem with copy &
13 paste but it might not be related)?
14
15 Best regards
16