From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Best Modem for Gentoo
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:42:13
1 I am trying to setup a fax server using Gentoo, I tried using an Intel
2 536ep chipset card with little success. After looking around the
3 general consensus seems to be go with US Robotics. Can anyone provide
4 the model and manufacture of a fax modem that is known to work with
5 both Gentoo any Hylafax? Right now I am running the most recent
6 gentoo-sources but I am not opposed to going back to the older 2.4
7 sources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8
9 -Mike
13 Michael E. Crute
14 http://mike.crute.org
15
16 It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
17 --Douglas Adams
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list