From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Font recommendations for netbook?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:28:23
1 On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 02:25:40PM -0500, Joshua Murphy wrote
2
3 > I have dell mini 9 here with flux running beautifully on all 1024x600
4
5 Speaking of Fluxbox, I have it installed. I've experimented with some
6 fonts. I find that regardless of the fonts I install, xterm runs a
7 tiny, almost unreadable font. And what's worse, I *CANNOT* resize the
8 font. xterm totally ignores anything I set by hitting
9 {CTRL}{RIGHT-CLICK} inside an xterm. Any ideas?
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>