From: mwq <mwq@××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] RAID
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:06:02
1 I have one laic question which may not be directly connected to Gentoo but I think you'll forgive me that.
2 Imagine such a situation: I have two hard drives but drive A is twice faster when reading and writing then drive B. I want to make RAID 0 using A and B. Why are the stripes sizes on both drives excacly the same? (I've googled and didn't find any information about different spripes sizes) I think that using twice greater stripe on A gives more speed then using equal stripes.
3 And my question is: where am I doing a mistake?
4 PS
5 Sorry for my poor English
8 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list