From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] for the speakup users on the list
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:53:25
1 Yes, I am blind and can disassemble computers okay but never could learn
2 to assemble them since the equipment to test memory external to computers
3 has been and will remain inaccessible. This if it's done will have to be
4 done by a repair shop and likely will cost more to repair this machine
5 than replace it if that much work is involved.