From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Losing time somewhere
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:10:32
1 On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Stuart Howard wrote:
2
3 > - I tried to install "chrony" to adjust the time, though it seems to
4 > be working ie. from logs, though it does not update the sytstem time,
5 > could there be a permissions issue somewhere or have I lost
6 > something that checks or sync's the system time?
7 > - As I wrote last question I realised that I did my first "emerge -av
8 > --depclean" a few days ago is it possible that I have removed some app
9 > that keeps a check on system time?
10
11 Maybe you had ntp installed?
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list