From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems getting systemd to work
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:17:41
1 Am 13.05.2014 05:46, schrieb covici@××××××××××.com:
2
3 > Hi. Well, even with use_fstab=yes, it does not put one, just
4 > /etc/fstab.empty of 0 length -- how can I fix?
5
6 I didn't read the full thread yet ... but let me get that straight for
7 me to understand the status:
8
9 * You want to have / and everything on LVM volumes (LVs) and /boot (not
10 /boot/efi, right? No EFI here?) as a separate partition.
11
12 Are you able to boot this via openrc?
13
14 * What is the status now with dracut? The mentioned options ... I don't
15 have them in my config (although my setup is now completely different
16 from yours ... anyway).
17
18 * Do you have systemd now installed in the default location?
19
20 * global USE-flag "systemd" set? and recompiled stuff ... ?
21
22 * grub-2, right?
23
24 Stefan