From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT]: "New to aliexpress" pop up - how to block it?
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:47:41
1 Hi,
2
3 that drives my insane:
4 While searching items for my DIY Nixie clock on aliexpress I get
5 one certain popup with each new access to aliexpress asking
6 me, whether I am new to aliexpress and offers me a coupon.
7
8 I have no othe chance than clicking on this [beep] pop up
9 to be able to see the page contents.
10
11 I searched the web for according informations how to block
12 this [beep] popup, but I only get informations how to
13 remove a certain kind of adware virus from Mac and Windows.
14
15 Since this virus pops up an advertisement of constantly changing
16 goods and is page filling I am sure I am not suffering from this.
17
18 If anyone out there has solved this problem without disabling
19 the possibility to /buy/ something on aliexpress PLEASE HELP
20 ME. I AM NEAR INSANITY! ;) :)
21
22 Thanks a lot in advance for any life saver!
23 Cheers
24 Meino