From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] normal user do not have access to usb, and many other things
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:21:30
1 On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:41 AM, Paul Hartman
2 <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Depending on your specific USB device you may need to edit UDEV rules
4 > to set proper permissions on the device node. For example I had to do
5 > that for normal users to read my digital camera.
9 i kanda thought about that for the usb stuff. but i have not resolve
10 it. may be i also need the pmout package to allow me to mount the usb
11 disk?
12
13 the big problem now is the battery information. i really have no idea
14 where to look for it. it is really dangerous to us a laptop without
15 knowing when the battery will die.
19 Best Regards,
20 David Shen
21