From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] udev upgrade 208 > 212-r1, openrc USE flag changed to disabled?
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 14:49:11
1 On 6/14/2014 7:08 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > The answer is *always" in the ebuild and Changelog.
3
4 I agree that, now that I know what and why, that it didn't rate a news
5 item, but - especially with respect to anything related to the touchy
6 subject of systemd/openrc - some kind of informational text explaining
7 the change in the postinst text of the installation (I always read these
8 emails when performing updates, even for non critical packages) is
9 warranted (imnsho)...