From: zless <zless@×××××.site>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Boot Gentoo live iso from grub
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 22:44:18
1 În ziua de sâmbătă, 17 februarie 2018, la 10:44:03 EET, R0b0t1 a scris:
2 > The difference being a change in parameter name. isoloop is now
3 > isoboot. If that fails look at
4 > https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7719674.html#7719674, but it
5 > seems to contain the same changes.
6
7 Thank you for your findings. Unfortunately it still doesn't work
8 with the same issue: will not find/mount the root device.
9
10 After booting I can't even mount /dev/ram0 manually at the busybox
11 prompt and this looks like a bigger issue to me.
14 > Having read all of that again this does seem like the fix. If that
15 > *still* doesn't work, recursively grep the unpacked ISO file for
16 > either isoloop or isoboot to find the location in the script you
17 > should be looking at.
18
19 I've grown a bit tired by this already. Before I will try your and
20 Neil's suggestions I will test my luck with the Sysrescuecd iso.
21 It seems that more people are interested in this and are reporting
22 success.