From: Bryce Verdier <btv@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird and local LDAP server
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:13:05
1 emerge -vp mozilla-thunderbird
2
3 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
4
5 Calculating dependencies ...done!
6 [ebuild R ] mail-client/mozilla-thunderbird-1.0.6-r2 -debug +gnome
7 +ipv6 +ldap -mozcalendar -moznoxft +truetype -xinerama -xprint 32,584 kB
8
9 You probably just needed to add the "+ldap" to your USE variable.
10
11 b.
12
13 Peter van Eck wrote: