From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] empty cdrom drive is busy or mounted
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 16:00:53
1 On 08/16/2019 05:25:34 PM, Jack wrote:
2 > try "lsof /cdrom"?  It says the mount point, not the device, might be
3 > busy.
6 This didn't show anything.
7 I still don't know the cause of my problems.
8 But fortunately, they have been resolved by recompiling the kernel
9 (5.2.0),
10 systemd and all packages depending on systemd - using the new gcc-9.2.0
11
12 Furthermore I had to add the use flags
13 cgroup-hybrid -sysv-utils
14 for systemd. This hasn't been necessary before - very strange.
15 For me, systemd is a monster which I haven't understood.
16 I try to not use it since I am using openrc.
17 Perhaps I have to remove it from my system and use eudev instead of
18 udev as part of systemd.
19
20 Thanks for trying to help me - it was a really strange situation.
21