From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Something weird and I'm confused. BIOS and SATA is empty
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:54:41
1 On Mon, November 7, 2011 1:32 pm, Dale wrote:
2 <SNIP>
3
4 > I looked for such a option but I can't find it anywhere. It may be
5 > there but I can't find it. Since it is working and the AHCI controller
6 > sees the drives, I'm going to leave well enough alone.
7
8 I checked my desktop at home last night and the disks are only shown for
9 AHCI. The BIOS doesn't see anything. (All connected to SATA)
10
11 > I also rebooted to the NEW sysrescue stick and cfdisk worked fine. It
12 > displayed all the drive partitions and other info just like it should.
13 > I guess there was something off with cfdisk on the stick.
14
15 Probably :)
16
17 > All this from a raccoon knocking out power. Pesky critter.
18
19 Raccoons are doing some behaviour studies in your area, didn't you get the
20 memo? :)
23 Joost