From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 03:09:00
1 El Vie, 6 de Febrero de 2009, 4:03, Stroller escribió:
2 >
3 > My experience is that only after learning the syntax of manpages (is
4 > that itself documented?) do I find most of them tremendously easy to
5 > navigate to find the one specific option I'm looking for.
8 If all the problem about man pages is navigation another pager
9 can be used.
10
11 If all the problem is that they are not graphical, install
12 konqueror and use man:/.
13
14 If the problem is "contents" then that's nothing to do with
15 man, but with whomever made (or didn't made) the page.
18 Jesús Guerrero