From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub1: Cant ? Re: keeping grub 1
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:19:03
1 On Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:50:15 PM mcatudal@×××××××.net wrote:
2 > The maintainers of grub are basically acting like dictators much like
3 Microsoft. The whole point of using Linux was to have complete control of the
4 PC. Who those morons think they are to tell me what I should use to boot
5 Operating systems on my computer?
6
7 Who are you to tell them what they should work on? They're acting like FOSS
8 developers, many of whom work for free or underpaid so they work on whatever
9 the fuck they want. The problem with FOSS is that we have too many idiots that
10 like to rant about what they don't like instead of doing something about it.
11 If all those energies went to improving the software FOSS would be so much
12 better.
15 Fernando Rodriguez