From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Persistent revdep-rebuild issues: sun-jdk-1.4.2.16
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:41:30
1 On Thursday 20 December 2007 02:43:04 Dale wrote:
2 > I have had mine showing it needed to recompile gcc for a very long time
3 > now.  There is also a bug for it too.  It has been there for a really
4 > long time.  There are hacks to work around the bug but some don't like
5 > the hack and neither did I.  I just omit gcc and do whatever else it says.
6 >
7 > It's not a perfect tool but it works, mostly anyway.  ;-)
8
9 It's not a hack. But anyway.. Do you actually need gcj? Otherwise just disable
10 USE=gcj and be done with it...
13 Bo Andresen