From: "Δημήτριος Ροπόκης" <wamy80s@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] q: how to make gentoo site sync for greek users
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:33:19
1 plan to make a site sync to gentoo, but with easy download greek
2 translations,
3 my "problem" is I want to make it like gentoo.org,
4 Greek users do not participate easy in open source,
5 I am not programmer, but I can make linux work in most pc's,
6 so now I am looking for a way to make an Greek Gentoo installer,
7 I think if I manage the site in next 2 months, I can start sync portage by
8 March,
9 and in summer I maybe have done the basic job,
10 by then I hope people to help,
11 of course all this I want to be add to gentoo,
12 not a fork, or another one distro around,
13 my problem is the how to start,
14 any opinions pls welcome.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list