From: Daniel Wagener <stelf@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo is the best linux distro
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:29:55
1 On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:55:37 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > lafilefixer --justfixit".
5
6 > The last one, "lafilefixer --justfixit" is especially valuable as it
7 > gets right of a huge gigantic steaming pile of crap that a) should
8 > never have been there at all in the first place and b) if it's causing
9 > the problem is almost impossible to pin down without lots of work. So
10 > even if b) is not true, you still get the huge benefit of a)
11
12 while we are at it…
13 does it still make sense to run it on a regular basis or can I purge it from my maintenace script?e