From: "José Pedro Saraiva" <nocive@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No kernel boot after inserting more ram
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:51:14
1 Well, after all kinds of tests and trying different types of memory
2 configurations, I can only conclude that my kernel boots normally with 1 GB
3 of RAM installed but hangs when I have 2 GB of RAM installed. I can't find a
4 logical reason for this to happen.
5
6 Any pointers or suggestions are welcome,
7 Regards
8