From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone setup Gentoo on an Archos 101
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:52:09
1 On 04/24/2012 01:07 PM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
2 > On 24/04/2012 21:46, James wrote:
5 >> http://www.archos.com/products/ta/archos_101it/tabletpc.html?country=kg&lang=en
10 I'm just curious if anyone has attempted to put Gentoo
11 >> on any Archos tablet.
14 >> James
19 > i have one and i dont want to risk it's usage with gentoo. i know
20 > that there is an ubunut version that works on it but just installing
21 > gentoo like this can be tough.
22
23 This is the first I've heard of Archos, and it seems to me like a great idea.
24
25 The company says you can install any OS you want, and you can even dual-boot
26 OS's -- so that *seems* to imply that you can re-install the factory OS if
27 your experiments go bad. Am I being too optimistic here?