From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ncurses seems to behave in a strange manner
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 17:13:05
1 Rafael Fernández López wrote:
2 > But there is more: I thought that maybe it was a problem of those
3 > apps and that they weren't as polished as they should, but when I
4 > run 'make menuconfig' to update some kind of thing of my kernel,
5 > I see that all those lines that were showed smoothly with my
6 > live-cd now are malformed and dialogs are just ugly, and not
7 > pretty.
8
9 Maybe a locale issue? Does 'LC_ALL=C make menuconfig' show the
10 same? If so, select and paste such a screen into your mail.
11
12 Benno
15 Cetere mi opinias ke ne ĉio tradukenda estas.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list