From: Mateusz Kowalczyk <fuuzetsu@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GSOC discussion
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 18:30:13
1 On 07/01/14 14:35, Vladimir Romanov wrote:
2 > Wow. Can i try to do this task (aside of GSOC, simply because it's
3 > interesting)?
6 Personally I think this project is a bit too convoluted, requires a
7 lot of community effort and becomes fairly useless should people
8 decide to stop contributing to it for some reason. I think the effort
9 would be better spent updating the Wiki with the findings on the
10 mailing lists. Google is Good Enough™ with finding the information you
11 need. It does tend to take some time but I don't think it's so much
12 that it justifies the amount of effort that'd have to go into the
13 project.
16 Mateusz K.