From: Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] snapper (btrfs)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:22:27
1 on 09/25/2014 12:11 AM Neil Bothwick wrote the following:
2
3 > I use a home-brewed script to make time based snapshots, called from
4 > cron - a little like zfs-auto-snapshot. I set a limit on the number of
5 > each type of snapshot so the script generally creates one snapshot and
6 > deletes one snapshot for each subvolume whenever it is called, avoiding
7 > the need to ever have a gazillion snapshots to delete.
10 Do you mind sharing the script please?
14 “You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you
15 generously consent to share them.”
16 ― Albert Camus