From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] octave won't run
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 13:59:25
1 On Thursday, 6 February 2020 13:44:22 GMT karl@××××××××.se wrote:
2 > Mick:
3 > ...
4 >
5 > > I don't have these packages on my systems to check, but does 'eselect
6 > > lapack list' reveal anything amiss?
7 >
8 > ...
9 >
10 > $ eselect lapack list
11 > Available LAPACK (lib) candidates:
12 > (none found)
13 > Available LAPACK (lib64) candidates:
14 > (none found)
15 > $ eselect blas list
16 > Available BLAS/CBLAS (lib) candidates:
17 > (none found)
18 > Available BLAS/CBLAS (lib64) candidates:
19 > (none found)
20 >
21 > and after rebuilding lapack with eselect-ldso
22 >
23 > $ eselect lapack list
24 > Available LAPACK (lib) candidates:
25 > (none found)
26 > Available LAPACK (lib64) candidates:
27 > [1] reference *
28 > $ eselect blas list
29 > Available BLAS/CBLAS (lib) candidates:
30 > (none found)
31 > Available BLAS/CBLAS (lib64) candidates:
32 > [1] reference *
33 >
34 > still same problem.
35 >
36 > recompiling octave, same problem.
37 > recompiling octave with static-libs, same problem.
38 >
39 > Regards,
40 > /Karl Hammar
41
42 Unless someone shows up with more knowledge on the specifics it would be worth
43 posting a bug, or contacting the maintainer for suggestions.
44 --
45 Regards,
46
47 Mick