From: Simon <turner25@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] telephony
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:57:10
1 Hey Stroller,
2 nice to see a friend in a similar situation as mine! I'm sure that
3 having the hardware already, you probably made a lot of tests in the
4 past... can you share some of your experience? and also, i wonder,
5 why did you let the project down? was it because of lack of motivation
6 (ie other priorities) or because the difficulties you found?
7
8 Thanks!
9
10 On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:22 AM, Stroller