From: John Myers <electronerd@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Irritating problem #2-- colordiff
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 20:15:05
1 On Saturday 07 January 2006 10:37, Holly Bostick wrote:
2 > No. I don't actually use colordiff standalone, so no reason. I did,
3 > however, have an (unnecessary) alias around etc-update, which I have now
4 > removed, allowing it to rely solely on its sudo entry. But since I don't
5 > have any updates to diff until I get my other little problem fixed,
6
7 Try changing your 'pager' variable in etc-update.conf from 'less' to 'less
8 -R'.
11 #
12 # electronerd, the electronerdian from electronerdia
13 #