From: "Remco Rijnders" <remco@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mutt vs Fetchmail problem
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 09:53:56
1 On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 03:22:26AM -0400, Philip wrote in
2 <YFhFsoTuhdgE+j/c@××××××××.net>:
3 >I tried the Mutt 'G' command, which replied :
4 >"STLS: Mate, the command must be CAPA USER PASS QUIT ; no encryption".
5 >Of course, that wouldn't do, as it has to send out my password.
6 >...
7 >So Fetchmail itself is working, but when Mutt calls it, something goes wrong.
8 >Can anyone offer a suggestion what that might be ?
9
10 How does mutt call fetchmail? I think 'G' is not bound by default in mutt, how
11 did you set it up in your .muttrc?
12
13 Remmy