From: Pavel Volkov <sailor@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] has anyone tried KDE5?
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 07:24:48
1 On Sunday, October 5, 2014 9:10:50 PM MSK, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > I haven't used konqueror as a browser in many many months, I get along
3 > just fine with firefox and chromium. I believe konqueror is essentially
4 > unmaintained these days or at least on life support. Make a fine file
5 > manager though (kparts has always been one of KDE's very much better
6 ideas)
7
8 I think there was a tendency to replace Konqueror with rekonq in KDE-based
9 distros.
10 Can somebody comment on how rekonq is doing?