From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ogg-vorbis tools and cups
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:22:13
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 I notice emerge ogg-vorbis insists on taking cups
4 along with it. emerge info reveals cups flag _is_
5 being used. But why use it then? What does printing
6 have to do with playing ogg files. Why not go through
7 the flags and install everything they point to? That
8 would make as much sense as installing printer drivers
9 when audio tools were called for. I've run emerge lots
10 of times on the present OS and cups was never
11 requested until now. Oh, and another thing: I don't
12 have cups in my make.conf. Doesn't make.conf override
13 the defaults?
14
15 -mw
16
17 -mw
18
20 Do You Yahoo!?
21 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
22 http://mail.yahoo.com
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list