From: Michael Jones <gentoo@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about gentoo-sources kernel release versions
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:26:35
1 On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 5:55 PM james <garftd@×××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > Sure the many of the wonderful folks that visit gentoo-user would
4 > participate, just a little bit?
7 I would be willing to help.
8
9 However, if left to my own devices, I would just close anything with no
10 activity for 10 years, and remind the cc list of anything with no activity
11 for 5 years of the bug as the first thing I did.
12
13 So any effort that I participate in to try to improve that is going to need
14 the Gentoo developers to give clear instructions on how they want the
15 project to go.