From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] S.O.P.A and P.I.P.A and the blackout.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:05:33
1 Chris Walters wrote:
2 > On 1/19/2012 11:57 AM, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
3 >> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:53:07AM -0600, Dale wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> While on this subject, sort of. Who on here as their email set up to
6 >>> encrypt and decrypt emails? I want to test some things OFF LIST.
7 >>
8 >> Well, if you had signed your mail, then I could write you encrypted. :)
9 >
10 > This is a test. Enigmail has been trying to use a revoked and expired key to
11 > sign my messages, lately.
12 >
13 > Chris
17 I have a question now. I got a message from Paul Hartman and replied to
18 it, off list, and it was encrypted and I hope my reply was too. My
19 question is this. How do you make a email that only the sender and
20 receiver can read? As a example. I'm talking to a Doctor or a lawyer
21 and I don't want anyone but that person to see the email. How do I do
22 that? Can that be done.
23
24 The message that I am repying to appears to be something, encypted
25 maybe, but I think anyone on this list that uses the tool can read it.
26 Am I correct?
27
28 I'm trying to get a full understanding of this thing. Ya'll know how I
29 am. lol
30
31 Dale
32
37 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
38 how you interpreted my words!
39
40 Miss the compile output? Hint:
41 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"