From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: status of dev-java/icedtea
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 22:16:40
1 Hi,
2
3 On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:26:22 +0000 (UTC) James wrote:
4 [...]
5 > That's not my reality. I volunteered to take over (4) cluster packages
6 > from the soon-to-retire dev, jsbronder, on gentoo-dev. It was agreed to.
7 > In another thread, I basically stated that I am not compatible with irc, so
8 > some devs said oh, we now have a mail_list for proxy maint. Cool, right?
9 > Well, I've subscribe to the list several times, tried to post directly
10 > to the ML and via gmane::
11 >
12 > ttp://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.proxy-maint
13 >
14 > to no avail.
15 >
16 > (2/4) of the packages ganglia, are now listed with sys-cluster project,
17 > as is openmesh, which is OK and the last one ::
18 > media-gfx/openmesh is 'Maintainer: None specified '
19
20 Is this e-mail you mentioned?
21 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/e1d18d1bceecfe86879061bca4bfab16
22
23 If yes, please send me a list of packages you'd like to maintain.
24 I'll see how I can help. (I'm not on proxy-maint team, but nobody
25 denies me to help individual users with selected packages :))
26
27 Best regards,
28 Andrew Savchenko