From: lee <lee@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] major problem after samba update
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 13:37:31
1 covici@××××××××××.com writes:
2
3 > Hi. I just upgraded from samba 4.1.x to 4.2.7 and in one of my shares,
4 > I can not access any subfolders of that share. It usually gives me some
5 > kind of windows permission error, or just location not available.
6 > Windows tells me I can't even display the advanced security settings for
7 > any folder. Anyone know what they did and how to fix? There is a hard
8 > blocker to downgrading, so maybe something is up.
9 >
10 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
11
12 Do they have a changelog which you looked at? Can you mount these
13 shares from a Linux client?