From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and google
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 22:39:15
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Now to explain a little. When I mouse click in the address location and
3 > enter "fore", this little thing pops up and wants to do a Google search
4 > for the word "fore". Naturally this does NOT get me to the local
5 > weather forecast since it bypasses looking for the keyword. I like the
6 > history feature that pops up but I want to get rid of the Google search
7 > part. If I want to search for something with Google, I type in gg and
8 > then type in what I am searching for.
9
10 You can try:
11
12 http://maketecheasier.com/28-coolest-firefox-aboutconfig-tricks/2008/08/21
13 (most entries in about:config is shared between seamonkey/firefox)
14
15 http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries
16
17 keyword.URL and/or keyword.enabled may be what you are looking for.
18
19 HTH
20
21 Best regards