From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dev-python/isodate breaks my emerge because it's at EAPI?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 14:51:31
1 On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 at 15:58, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > I don't see them when syncing from a cron script, when all output is
3 > captured and emailed, but do when running sync on a shell. It seems you
4 > only see this when running sync interactively.
5
6 I see these messages in the output from my cron "script". I use
7 "/usr/sbin/emaint sync -a", and it regularly shows the message about
8 new portage versions.
9
10 The message might not be generated by the sync itself, but from the
11 postsync 'eix-update' which would maybe show messages like this.
12
13 Regards,
14 Arve