From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Learning to use libtool
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:32:22
1 > It appears the book is just out of date. I need newer references.
2 > It's definitely not ldconfig that's wanted, but a program that
3 > configures a local copy of libtool itself. Maybe it's now obsolete.
4 > So I'm looking for a new reference. All I've found so far is some
5 > acrobat slides -- lots of them, but they have all the problems
6 > inherent in slide presentations without a presenter.
7
8 Not to sound like a dick, but did you even bother to look at the libtool
9 home page[1]? There's a crapload of information there, including to the
10 answer to the mystery behind the missing ltconfig.
11
12 [1] http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/