From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: gpg signature verification failures
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 18:47:28
1 On 2016-09-18 18:34, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > http://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=147417981514310&w=2
4
5 > > So, what's going on? This would seem to be a Big Deal [TM].
6 >
7 > The way some clients attach gpg signatures (in line, or multipart)
8 > makes a difference, depending on the receiving mail client.
9
10 It's happening with multipart/signed messages, which to me implies that
11 what I extract is exactly, byte by byte, what was attached and signed.
12
13 > I have seen bad signatures in this M/L but it is not a regular
14 > occurrence.
15
16 Your own message re: TaskCoach fails to verify, and that's what prompted
17 me to post about it here.
20 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
21 Why does the arrow on Hillary signs point to the right?