From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <michal.vaner@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: anti-portage wreckage?
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:02:10
1 On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 06:20:23PM +0000, Mick wrote:
2 > > The second is nearly photo-realistic games.
3 >
4 > Of course. That is I think one area where a thin client will not be able to
5 > compete with a modern desktop PC. I don't play games and haven't seen what
6 > sort of latency a game played through FreeNX can achieve. On the other hand
7 > future gaming may be left to games consoles?
8 >
9 Then I hope it will be possible to have my _private_ correspondence on
10 a game console. I dread the times when I will have my pgp key stored
11 somewhere on the internet.
12
13 Another aspect is, I want to be the administrator of my computer -
14 because I have the power to do whatever I like ;-)
18 This message has optimized support for formating.
19 Please choose green font and black background so it looks like it should.
20
21 Michal "vorner" Vaner