From: Jonathan Wright <mail@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What to do about firefox
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:19:11
1 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > I may have misconfigured it early on. Is there something in particular
3 > I should look for?
4
5 I know there used to be issues with firefox where it had difficulty
6 releasing memory when you have had a large number of tabs running. The
7 only way to release it is to shut down firefox.
8
9 However, I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet though.
12 Jonathan Wright ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
13 ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
14 --
15 2.6.12-gentoo-r10-djnauk-b1 Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 Mobile CPU 1.80GHz
16 up 1:39, 1 user, load average: 0.08, 0.42, 0.99
17 --
18 "If horse racing is the sport of kings, then drag racing must be
19 the sport of queens."
20
21 ~ Bert R. Sugar
22 --