From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox and kernel panics.
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 17:11:50
1 András Csányi wrote:
2 >
3 > I had a similar problem but regarding Chromium. You can read about in
4 > this list "Chromium and everything" subject. May I ask which kernel do
5 > you use?
9 I remember the thread, even replied a couple times, but this is even
10 worse and happens when flash is not even installed. I unmerged flash
11 and it still crashes. Actually, mine is a kernel panic more than a
12 crash. My system generally locks up tight even when no web page is
15 Right now, I'm on 2.6.39-r2. At least this version works better than
16 the last .39 I tried.
17
18 Dale
19