From: James <jtp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] any gentoo mutt users?
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 04:07:11
1 Alan,
2
3 Thanks for the response. :)
4
5 I've thought about doing something similar to this, but it's a last
6 resort. I end up using mutt on various different workstations and it'd
7 be nice to run everything "locally". Obviously a solution where I'm
8 fetching mail on every machine where I'm using mutt doesn't scale very
9 well.
10
11 It's certainly an alternative, however, if I can't find anything else
12 that works.
13
14 -j
15