From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The KDE wallet
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:45:14
1 On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:43:55 -0400, brettholcomb@×××××××××.net wrote:
2
3 > Wallet worked fine for Knode - at least it didn't ask too much but for
4 > Kmail it asked every single time I logged in. I finally turned Kwallet
5 > off.
6
7 Or you can set it never to close and not to notify when an application
8 want to write to it. Then you'll only have one dialog per session.
9
10 I find Kwallet incredibly useful, as it means I can use lots of different
11 passwords for various sites and servers without having to remember them
12 all. It's saved me a fortune in Post-It notes :)
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 c:>Press Enter to Exit