From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] adsl rp-pppoe - new baselayout problem
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:36:55
1 On Monday, 12 June 2006 3:49, Francisco J. A. Ares wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > Could anyone point me to some resource or share his/her "/etc/conf.d/net*"
5 > ?
6 >
7 > I was using the (nowadays) old "/etc/init.d/rp-pppoe" script to
8 > start/stop my adsl connection, but I did an "emerge world" without
9 > looking at the messages that now the "net" script should handle all
10 > possible types of connection, so now I don't know how to configure it.
11 >
12 > I have seen on the posts and on the foruns, but none of the presented
13 > configurations has worked. PPPoE _is_ working, thanks to "tkpppoe", but
14 > I'd prefer to go back to the init script.
15 >
16 > Thanks
17 > Francisco
18
19 Have you read /etc/conf.d/net.example?
22 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list