From: "Jerônimo Backes" <germanobax@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE and OpenOffice keyboard problems
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 22:21:43
1 > I tried your tip, using all sorts of keyboard layouts (Generic 101 / 104
2 > / 105 key, Logitech Cordless + Cordless Pro), US English, with or
3 > without international variant/dead characters, but no joy so far.
4 >
5 > What seems odd is that OpenOffice is the only application affected,
6 > while all other applications work correctly under KDE.
7 >
8 > So I'm still stuck with this irritating problem...
11 Oh, I forgot to mention: DON'T use UTF-8 with KDE if you need to use
12 some special keyboard layouts. Stay with ISO-8859-1 (the default
13 encoding). KDE has issues with UTF-8 and certain keboard layouts.
18 Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.
19 http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list