From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Daniel Robbins' come back ?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:48:30
1 On Sunday 13 January 2008, Naga Toro wrote:
2 > About Ciarans people skills I agree they are none to slim, but the
3 > points he makes are valid and since this is an open project he has
4 > every right to voice his opinion.
5
6 But he has no right to waltz around with *destructive*intent* while
7 doing it. We should not conflate these two things. I am an external
8 observer at a distance and it looks to me like Ciaran likes to troll
9 and break stuff. Why should the group at large give him a platform to
10 speak on if that truly is his intent?
11
12 If you read Daniel's articles about the genesis of Gentoo, he mentions
13 Stampede and the underlying problems he observed. I see significant
14 parallels between then and now.
17 Alan McKinnon
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
19 --