From: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unicode characters not showing 'Hello, world' example golang.org
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 15:34:29
1 On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr> wrote:
2 > On Tue Oct 4 18:22:37 2016, Alexander Kapshuk wrote:
3 >> The 'Hello, world' example showcased on golang.org uses the Japanese
4 >> characters for the word 'world'. Firefox 38 used to display those
5 >> characters. Since the upgrade, firefox stopped showing those
6 >> characters. Recently, I installed chromium as well. It never displayed
7 >> those characters for me. I have not modified anything in my
8 >> environment.
9 >>
10 >> What could be amiss there? Thanks.
11 >
12 > Hi,
13 >
14 > I’m using Firefox 45.4.0 and I see those Japanese characters.
15 >
16 > --
17 > alarig
18
19 That's interesting. I wonder what is the difference between your
20 environment and mine then?