From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Thanks and bye for now
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:20:40
1 Quoting Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
2
3 > It is software on mine. I can boot the new kernels and it is jumpy as
4 > crap. It is really slow to respond and when it does, it just jerks all
5 > over the place and is difficult to click on links and buttons. I can
6 > reboot with the old kernel and it works fine, just like it should. Same
7 > mouse, same computer, same everything except a different kernel. I can
8 > repeat that process and get the same results every time.
9
10 Do you use evdev?
15 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.